- Includes twelve 50-minute classes in any of our private offices
- Purchased as intermediate or advanced classes
- New clients must start with the initial accent evaluation ($120)
- Best price for private accent reduction classes in our office
- Each class is designed to meet your exact needs
- Lesson plans are written for each class based on your weekly progress
- Typically one class is scheduled per person per week
- Clients should expect to complete 30 seconds to 30 minutes of practice per day
- Intermediate program includes accent training at the monologue and conversational levels
- Advanced program includes accent training using technical language for presentations and conversations
Accent Reduction: Focus on American Accent
Our American accent reduction course will focus on pronunciation, intonation, rhythm, syllable stress, speaking rate, dialect, and industry specific language. We integrate all aspects that create an accent into every lesson starting with the first American accent class. Once you have mastered the American pronunciation and related accent skills, we will turn our attention to intermediate American accent training, which includes conversational speech.
Finally, our advanced training includes the use of technical language from your industry and complex multi-syllabic word pronunciation during conversational speech. Some clients also practice and rehearse professional speaking for presentations. Previous clients of Accent Pros, with a high percentage of foreign accent, have always achieved a reduction of 50% in their accent by completing the beginner twelve sessions of the Office Starter Program, but many choose to continue their accent reduction training to further achieve their accent reduction goals.